2 July 2013

- M I R A N D A -









Miranda isn’t usually on my radar. Not that I don’t think she an absolute goddess of a human being, I’m just not usually inspired creatively by most of her editorial work. I have a hard time getting past those dimples and the abundance of fitspo images burnt into my memory that force me out of bed in morning, most of which contain some sort of a sequin or a ridiculously over the top bra. Her recent shoot for Korean Vogue by Eric Guillemain however, completely contradicts all of my pre determined assumptions. She’s stepped down from the stilts of the commercial world and roughened it up a ‘lil. It’s got a street style, thrown-together-look with a sport-luxe feel and strong connotations to the groundbreaking shoot she did for Russh in 2012. It feels new and fresh and the almost retro, gym class styling only adds to its appeal. 



No comments:

Post a Comment