3 June 2012

Sunday Love For Kate


















When you've had a crazier week than usual and your imagination and creativity is completely drained, where do you turn for some inspiration? The infamous Kate Moss of course! I had every intention of writing a post dedicated to my newest purchase, (something, which is well and truly becoming a sure favourite), but honestly I just couldn't do it! The words were all there but were failing to form themselves into coherent sentences and my brain was literally refusing to help. SO as a result, this is where we ended up, some Sunday LOVE for Kate. Enjoy lovers and I promise there will be lots of goodies coming your way next week. 
Big kisses xx 


-On a side note, were Johnny and Kate not the most amazing couple since FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment