11 January 2012

New Year, New Thoughts and New Ideas...




The new year always brings with it a time of change, the chance of hope and the anticipation of what’s next.
2012 is going to be a big year I have decided, I am full of inspiration, determination and motivation and cannot wait to get started. This year, amongst a million other goals and ambitions, I will…

-Read great classic literature
-Get toxic people OUT of my life
-Stand my ground and be true to my real feelings- FOLLOW MY HEART
-Be in NEW YORK CITY for NEW YEARS EVE 2012
-Breathe, dream and master my destiny
-Be as naturally good as possible to my body
-Expand my brand and do what I love
-Stop making an effort for those who don’t make the effort back
-Build beautiful memories with the love of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment